Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mamma Mia! It's almost Friday.

I'm watching Mamma Mia! right now. They're singing "Take A Chance On Me". I've seen it a bunch of times, but I still enjoy it. Oh, the sidewalk just broke and now they're playing in the water. How fun. ANYway,...

I went to the dentist yesterday. No cavities, yay. The lady that cleaned my teeth said the last time she did so, I was 4-years-old, and I gagged when she sprayed the water in my mouth. I found that funny, because from what I can remember, I've never truly had a problem at the dentist, except for maybe when I had my first cavities filled or something. I had about 20 when I was younger; I hated brushing my teeth. Gross, I know, but I hated the taste of toothpaste, and loved eating spoonfuls of sugar...literally. 

I golfed before and after my dentist appointment. It was nice out yesterday, not really sunny but still warm. I also enjoyed a fish filet sandwich from Mickey D's, which I hadn't had in probably 5 years.

As for future plans, I work today at 2, and hopefully will have someone to work for me at 6 because Dirt Divas have a softball game at 6:30. I have to take my 2nd test for my online class tonight at 8, and turn in a paper tomorrow for a bonus assignment, then this class is OVER! This weekend I'm heading to STL for a float trip, which will be glorious. I'm picking up my roommate, Kels, and then we're meeting a bunch of our club volleyball girls and heading to a cabin, then floating all day tomorrow. I guess it's a 9-mile float, so we'll be there all day! And it better not storm, like it's calling for! Anyway, I should work on this paper before I even think about the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment