Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boo, work.

I'm am 100% completely opposed to going to work right now. I switched a kid the opening shift for the closing shift (because I had no excuse not to) and I'm absolutely regretting it. I've been laying around the house all day - such a loser, I know. I've been watching movies when I should be golfing before I go into work. I just can't get motivated knowing I'm going to be there until 8pm to close everything down. Secretly (although not anymore) I've been wishing that it would just start pouring all morning so I wouldn't have to go in. However, it's just cloudy, so there will be golfers needing my (un)assistance in the pro shop. Guess I'll get to reading that new Communication Arts 'zine that came in the mail a week ago. Maybe I'll grab an iced BK Mocha Joe before work; that might cheer me up. :\ 

Boo, work. I don't like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment