Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good Chi

Played terrible at Weibring today - first day of two. Terrible.

At least my hair looks good! I got a chi the other day. It really is worth the $100. Geeky picture, I know. 


I've been working with this Intro to Financial Management class all summer. By working, I mean struggling big time. It really, really is not fun. I've got a quiz tonight and normally they open up online to start at about 7:00, which is an hour early because they're supposed to start at 8:00 and allow you 30 minutes. Well, I'm a little concerned because it is now 7:41 and no quiz is available, which means it's probably going to really start at 8 this time, and not give me that extra hour to flip through my notes and re-read everything I've already read to find the answer. I wish I had a photographic memory.

1 comment: