Friday, August 28, 2009

Very Long Hiatus

Alright, so this blog hiatus has lasted long enough. We just started classes yesterday, and I've been getting my room put together and making Walmart runs like a mad woman, trying to get supplies and food for the semester. Not to mention, the two weeks before I came back to school, our internet was out due to lightning.

Today I had my first 7:30 class of the semester and we are required to start a blog (Oh, Rusty), so this blog in return will probably suffer, and be abandoned more often. I believe you'll be able to see the new blog...it will be titled something along the lines of Viscom II, and basically will just document my suffering as a design major. :) Alright, it won't be that bad, but Rusty said he fully intends for this class to be the most frustrating one we have in our 4 (or in most cases 5) years at Truman. For now, I've got a break until 1:30, when I go back for Illustration with Rusty. Some golf might happen between now and then, and then it's the freakin' weekend, baby, I'm 'bout to have me some fun!

OH! I almost forgot, the first night I was here, I dropped my phone in some dewey grass, and of course it stopped working! So, I'm hopefully getting my replacement phone today in the mail. If not, I'll be receiving no calls until Monday sadly. Boo.

1 comment:

  1. VC 2 was one of my favorite classes. Rusty pounds you (ah that's awkward) with work, but it's pretty satisfying (yikes, I need to work on how I word things). Good luck with illustration though...that class is a bitch. Let me know when you set up your VC2 blog, I'm going to stalk you so bad!

    ReplyDelete