Monday, August 3, 2009

July? Check!

Well, there went July. I cannot believe it's August. I haven't been blogging, and I'm not sure why. The float trip was awesome! We were on the Meramec River for 9 miles, and it took about that many hours, too! It was a gloomy day out, but we still got a little sun, so that was good! Here's me and Megan, my old roommate on our 6-(wo)man raft. 
It's just starting to rain, so it doesn't look like I'll be golfing anytime this morning. My cousin, Kendall, has a friend, Charlotte, in town from school and we were going to have an afternoon of golf and beverages with Jeris, who's in town from Kentucky . I think we might be grabbing lunch somewhere instead.
Otherwise, my plan for the day is to pack for Texas! I'm going to be in Austin with Shocko for a week. She's already called with the plans! We're seeing two concerts, Roger Creager and the Spazmatics (Click on them, they do 80s covers!),  boating, floating, maybe some shopping, and definitely some good eats! I'm going to my brother's in Chicago for tomorrow night since my flight leaves early Wednesday morning. Anyway, better get to packing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment