Sunday, April 4, 2010

Elating Easter

I just got back from a golf tournament in Iowa late last night, so I didn't go home for Easter. I made myself a delicious Easter brunch of coffee and a turkey & cheese sangwich. Yesterday(Saturday) was the first decent weather day we've had to golf in over the past 3 weeks. Friday we stopped for an hour after teeing off because of lightning, in which my team sat in our van and made music videos. Anyway, we got 2nd at the tournament, which was pretty baller considering it was really competitive. I believe my plan is to get some homework done today, along with write some cover letters for internships. Then, I'm off to Jason's for the night...

What an elating Easter! Oh yeah, I threw in a backwards photo of my favorite Easter candy for ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment