Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Drawing Downer

I'm in my three hour drawing class and a little bored so I decided to blog a little. Haven't done that in a while. I've been a little slow to get going since coming back from spring break (Disneyworld, ahh, so magical).

I'm in the process of working on my independent project, which is a mix of one of my favorite things, argyle (shoutout to Jessica Endaya!), and one of my least favorite things, glitter (shoutout to the devil). I can't decide if I want to go classy (black, white, grey + glitter), or completely make it a hate project and go girly colors (purple, pink, yellow + glitter). As of now, I've been doodling in full out girly fashion (so unlike me), so it looks like I may have to just conquer my fears and go glitzy and girly.

I think I can have fun with the title of this...maybe something like "Facing My Fears", or "GLITTER IS THE DEVIL". :) *Can't wait to get that glitter out!

*sarcasm

1 comment: