Monday, February 15, 2010

Hi, President's Day!

Alright, so I'm not really excited about President's Day. I should be, but I tried to mail a package (which is over a week late getting sent anyway), and couldn't because, oh, it's President's Day. I guess Scott's g/f will get her Truman shirt 3 weeks after her birthday and 2 after Valentine's Day. It no longer serves as a gift for any certain holiday - just a package in the middle of the week now.

Anyway, I just (somewhat) finished my first Flash movie ever (just a few things to change). It's choppy and took forever to make, but I think it's pretty cool either way! I think I just like the idea of it finally being finished and the fact that I had to do everything in it, and it actually moves somewhat like I intended. Maybe tomorrow I'll learn how to upload it to Flickr and I can come back and post the link for you to watch and make fun of. :)

In other recent news, Jason was here for Valentine's Day, which was fun. He arrived in Kirksville on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. We saw that Valentine's Day movie. It wasn't horrible - but not amazing either. Some 'cute' parts, some serious parts. We also played a solid game of basketball with my roommates and their "significant others", haha. A "couples game", if you will. It was interesting. I made three 3-pointers, and still bought dinner, which was not the agreement in the first place. Lame. However, the new sweet chili sauce at Mickey D's is A-mazing. I definitely recommend it.

Soon I'll post some stuff I've been doing for my high school - a few t-shirts for different things. For now, off to bed before Motion Graphics in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Post your video somewhere so I can see!
    I MISS YOUUUU
    I, too, tried to mail something yesterday, ugh!

    ReplyDelete